1. This tree pendant was created by Pennsylvania artist B.J. Antonik, a.k.a. Etsy.com seller AnnaLeahDesigns. It sells for $13.
2. The Jackson store Turkoyz sells these earthy tree pendants. The store manager said jewelry trends may be inspired by the environmentalism movement.
3. The Norwegian jewelry company Arts & Crafts sells this line of earrings called Bird Escape.
4. Mississippi Gulf Coast artist Kara Bachman creates nature-inspired jewelry like this Willow in Wind copper and peridot sculpture pendant necklace through her online Etsy.com store Meditations. It costs $42. Bachman, who lives in Diamondhead, said Mississippi serves as the artistic inspiration for much of her work.
5. Gump’s San Francisco sells these tree plates at Gumps.com. The set of four costs $80.
6. Etsy.com seller redrubyrose, also known as British artist Rowena Dugdale, is an illustrator who specializes in collage and photomontage. She creates these nature-inspired clutches that range from $56 to $65. To learn more about the artist, visit RowenaDugdale.com.
7. Etsy.com seller hollyhawk, or Holly Strate of British Columbia, creates these leather cuffs. They sell for $20-$25.
8. Shawn Lovell, of the Oakland, Calif., store Shawn Lovell Metalworks, creates these custom tree beds. They are available only on commission and cost $15,500 plus shipping and crating. To learn more, visit slmetalworks.com.
9. Nashville Etsy.com seller, maryink, creates these T-shirt designs. They sell for $26.
10. Etsy.com seller lewasdesigns, of Arizona, sells these vinyl wall art decorations for $80.
11. Velocity Art and Design sells these Matte Stephens Bird Diggity prints.
12. Utah artist Holly Jones creates these vinyl wall art pieces. You can learn more about her work at vinylwallart.com. This set of three birds sells for $20.
To learn more, read the Clarion-Ledger story.