I asked a few public relations companies if their clients had any vampire-related products or merchandise that were created as a result of the current popularity of vampires – Twilight, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, etc. – and here’s what they came up with. Some sent items that they felt vampire fans would like.
1. A leather jacket from the Hurley collection.
2. A fanged pacifier found online.
3. Therapy Systems sells these eye shadow cases for $19 called Evening Twilight.
4. MicheleBaratta.com will be sending some of her jewelry to the set of The Vampire Diaries with hopes that it will be featured on the show. The Unchained Cross necklaces sell for $59 each.
5. Lolita offers these vampire shot glasses.
6. ForYourParty.com recently launched a Vampire Collection of coasters and cocktail napkins. Each product can be customized with your personal message, monogram, name, date, and more. The ForYourParty Vampire Collection Cocktail Napkins retail for $25 for 50 and Round Coasters for $33 for 50.
7. Loveandluckshop.com recently introduced a vampire card for $4.75. It reads “Forever Always” and is adorned with a Swarovski crystal on the teeth.
Got a comment? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet me at @lareecarucker.